The Roughriders will travel to Montreal to face the Alouettes on Sunday July 24, 2011 7:00 PM ET. CFL week 4 betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook.
Montreal is the heavy favorite with a point spread of -11½ according to odds makers. They are on 3 game winning streak (2-1 ATS) and first in the East Division. Quarterback Anthony Calvillo broke Canadian football’s career TD passing record with his number 395 on their victory over Toronto last week.
Saskatchewan wants to get back on its feet after three consecutive losses, the last against Hamilton 3-33 making them last in the West Division 0-3 (0-3 ATS). They are underdogs +11½ on the spread.
The total over/under line is currently set at 56.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Saskatchewan’s last 13 games when playing on the road against Montreal.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Saskatchewan’s last 6 games on the road.
- Saskatchewan is 3-8 ATS in its last 11 games.
- Saskatchewan is 1-4 SU in its last 5 games.
- Montreal is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Montreal is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing at home against Saskatchewan.
- The total has gone UNDER in 12 of Montreal’s last 13 games when playing at home against Saskatchewan.
- Montreal is 22-2 SU in its last 24 games at home.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Montreal Alouettes vs Edmonton Eskimos Betting Odds August 17 2012
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Betting Odds August 16 2012
- Saskatchewan Roughriders vs Hamilton Tiger-Cats 2012 CFL Week 1 Betting Odds
- 2012 CFL Grey Cup Futures Betting Odds
- CFL Week 18 2011 Betting Odds: Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers