The Arizona State Sun Devils and the Boise State Broncos will face in the 2011 MAACO Las Vegas Bowl in Sam Boyd Stadium this Thursday December 22, 2011. You can watch this game live on ESPN. College football betting lines are available at Bodog Sportsbook, where you can get a 10% welcome bonus with your deposit.
Boise State is favorite to win the bowl game with a point spread of -14½ points along a total over/under line of 66 points.
The No.6 ranked Broncos finished their regular season with an overall of 11-1 (6-1 conf) after a third consecutive win over New Mexico on December 3 with a score of 45-0 with the Lobos covering the point spread as +48½ underdogs. Boise State has a record against the spread of 4-8-0.
QB Kellen Moore passed for 3507 yards and 41 touchdowns this season completing 73.9% of his passes. Doug Martin rushed for 1148 yards with 17 TDs.
The Sun Devils arrive to the 2011 Las Vegas Bowl with a record of 6-6 overall and 3-8-1 ATS after a fourth consecutive loss, at home against California with a score of 38-47 with the Golden Bears covering the spread as +6 underdogs.
QB Brock Osweiler passed for 3641 yards and 24 touchdowns this season while RB Cameron Marshall rushed for 1038 yards with 18 TDs.
These two teams last met on October 5, 1996 when Arizona State at home defeated Boise State with a score of 56-7 covering the point spread of -38.
This will the second consecutive Bowl appearance in Las Vegas ad they defeated Utah last year with a score of 26-3. The Sun Devils lost the 2007 Holiday Bowl against Texas with a score of 34-52 in their last Bowls game.
- Boise State is 13-1 SU in its last 14 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Boise State’s last 8 games.
- Boise State is 0-5 ATS in its last 5 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 5 of Arizona State’s last 6 games.
- Arizona State is 1-4 ATS in its last 5 games.
- Arizona State is 1-5 SU in its last 6 games.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 College Football Betting – Aggies vs Sooners Cotton Bowl Free Pick
- BYU vs San Diego State: 2012 Poinsettia Bowl Betting Odds
- Toledo vs Utah State: 2012 Idaho Potato Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- Nevada vs Arizona: 2012New Mexico Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- 2012-2013 College Football Bowl Games Betting Odds List