The Toronto Argonauts will travel to Canad Inns Stadium to face the Winnipeg Blue Bombers this Friday October 28, 2011 in week 18 of the CFL regular season. Football betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook.
Winnipeg is home favorite with a point spread of -8 along a total over/under line of 48½ points. The Blue Bombers are second in the East with an overall of 10-6 (6-4 Div.) holding a record against the spread of 11-5-0 after a home victory against Montreal on October 22 with a score of 26-25 being +1 on the point spread. The game went under the total of 52½ points line.
The Argos suffered a loss at home last week against Edmonton with a score of 24-31 making bettors on the Eskimos happy with a point spread of -4. The over won with a total line of 48 points. Toronto is now 4-12 with an ATS record of 6-10-0 and at the bottom of the East Division.
These two teams have met a total of 3 times so far this year with the Bombers leading 2-1. Their most recent meeting came on September 24, 2011 when the Argonauts at home defeated Winnipeg 25-24 being +3 underdogs while the game went over the total of 48½ points line.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Winnipeg’s last 10 games when playing at home against Toronto.
- Winnipeg is 6-1-1 ATS in its last 8 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Winnipeg’s last 15 games when playing Toronto.
- The total has gone UNDER in 14 of Winnipeg’s last 20 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 8 of Toronto’s last 10 games when playing on the road against Winnipeg.
- The total has gone UNDER in 11 of Toronto’s last 15 games when playing Winnipeg.
- The total has gone UNDER in 9 of Toronto’s last 13 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Toronto’s last 9 games.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Montreal Alouettes vs Edmonton Eskimos Betting Odds August 17 2012
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Betting Odds August 16 2012
- Saskatchewan Roughriders vs Hamilton Tiger-Cats 2012 CFL Week 1 Betting Odds
- 2012 CFL Grey Cup Futures Betting Odds
- 2011 CFL Week 9 Betting Odds