The Clemson Tigers and the Auburn Tigers will face this Saturday September 1, 2012 in the Georgia Dome for week 1 of the college football season. Betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% free play bonus with your deposit.
Clemson is favorite to win this match with a point spread of -3.5 along a total over-under line of 56.5 points.
Clemson enter this season as ACC Champions after defeating Virginia Tech on December 3, 2011. They went on to play the Orange Bowl losing the game against West Virginia 33-70 on the scoreboard being favorites with a point spread of -3 while the combined score went over the betting line of 64 points.
Betting on Clemson gave good results in 2011with a record against the football spread of 8-6.
QB Tajh Boyd passed for 3828 yards and 33 touchdowns in 2011 and returns in 2012 with the spotlight on top of him. Along Boyd are RB Andre Ellington and WR Sammy Watkins.
Auburn finished fourth in the SEC West with an overall of 8-5 (4-4 conf) and reached the Chick-fil-A Bowl scoring a victory over Virginia 43-24 and bets on the tigers covered the spread of -3 while the game went over the betting odds of 49 points.
Auburn has Scot Loeffler and Brian VanGorder as new coordinators and there are many changes to bee seen in the team. Kiehl Frazier will be Barrett Trotter’s replacement as starting QB.
These two teams last met on September 17, 2011 when Clemson at home defeated Auburn with a score of 38-24, covering the spread of -3.5 while the game went over the line of 60.5 points.
- Auburn is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games.
- Auburn is 20-5 SU in its last 25 games.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Auburn’s last 6 games.
- Clemson is 1-5 ATS in its last 6 games.
- Clemson is 10-4 SU in its last 14 games.
- Clemson is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Clemson’s last 6 games.
Clemson Tigers vs. Auburn Tigers – NCAA Football Week 1
When: Saturday September 1, 2012
Where: Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
Live on TV: ESPN
Point Spread: Clemson -3.5
Over Under Line: 56.5 points
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 College Football Betting – Aggies vs Sooners Cotton Bowl Free Pick
- BYU vs San Diego State: 2012 Poinsettia Bowl Betting Odds
- Toledo vs Utah State: 2012 Idaho Potato Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- Nevada vs Arizona: 2012New Mexico Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- 2012-2013 College Football Bowl Games Betting Odds List