Colorado St. Rams will face the San Diego St. Aztecs this Saturday, March 5, 2011 at the Viejas Arena in San Diego 10 PM EST.
Colorado State is fourth in the MWC 19-10 (17-9-1 ATS), The Aztecs are first 28-2 (17-11 ATS). San Diego St. is -11.5 on the point spread and the money line is -800.
San Diego St. (9) rebounded from their los to BYU winning at Wyoming. They need a victory this Saturday to get into the conference finals. Kawhi Leonard and D.J. Gay were key figures in San Diego St. recent wins.
Colorado St. desperately needs to win if they want to keep their faint chances for a NCAA Tournament alive. Most of their faith lies with Andy Ogide having a great night in San Diego.
The Rams have not defeated the Aztecs in regular season games since 2007. On the betting number between these two the Rams have the lead 5-3 ATS.
Our pick for this game is San Diego State -11.5; the betting line came down half a point from the -12 opening spread.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indiana vs Minnesota Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- College Basketball Betting Lines for February 19 2013
- Kansas State vs Kansas Basketball Betting Line February 11 2013
- Marquette vs Georgetown Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Villanova vs Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Betting Line 2013