The Detroit Red Wings will travel to Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri this Wednesday April 4, 2012 to face the Blues at 7:30 PM ET. The game will be televised by NBCSN and TSN2. NHL betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
St. Louis is favorite at home with a money line of -143 making Red Wings +130, total goals are set at 5.
The Blues come from a second straight loss, at home against Columbus with a score of 2-5 being heavy favorites at -340. The game went over the total goals line of 5.
David Backes and David Perron scored for St Louis in a defeat that still leaves them first in the NHL Central standings with a record of 48-21-1.
Detroit is currently third in the Central Division with a record of 47-27-3 after a victory last Sunday at home over Florida 2-1 (SO), making bets win with a money line of -181.
Jiri Hudler and Pavel Datsyuk gave the Red Wings a victory scoring in the shootout.
These two teams last met on January 23, 2012 when Detroit at home took the win with a score of 3-1.
• St. Louis is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games.
• St. Louis is 9-2 SU in its last 11 games at home.
• The total has gone OVER in 7 of St. Louis’s last 9 games when playing at home against Detroit.
• St. Louis is 4-2 SU in its last 6 games when playing at home against Detroit.
• Detroit is 3-8 SU in its last 11 games.
• Detroit is 0-5 SU in its last 5 games on the road.
• The total has gone OVER in 7 of Detroit’s last 9 games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
• Detroit is 2-4 SU in its last 6 games when playing on the road against St. Louis.
Game Score Prediction
St. Louis takes the victory with a score of 3-1 over the Red Wings.
• Detroit Red Wings at St Louis Blues
• When: Wednesday April 4, 2012
• Where: Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri.
• Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
• TV Schedule: NBCSN and TSN2.
• Betting Line: Blues -143, Detroit +130
• Where to bet: BetOnline Sportsbook, get a 25% bonus.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Early 2013 NHL Playoff MVP Considerations
- 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils Game 1 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Phoenix Coyotes vs LA Kings 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
- 2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers vs Capitals Game 5 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Capitals Bruins Betting Odds and Pick 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 7