The Georgia Bulldogs and the Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets will face this Saturday November 26, 2011 at 12:00 PM ET in Bobby Dodd Stadium. You can watch this rivalry match live on ESPN. College football betting lines are courtesy of BetOnline Sportsbook.
The Bulldogs are favorites on the road with a point spread of -6 along a total over/under line of 54½ points.
Georgia is currently 9-2 (7-1 conf) and will be looking for a tenth victory on Saturday after a home victory last week against Kentucky with a score of 19-10 with the Wildcats covering the spread being +30½ underdogs. The total score went under the 48½ points line. QB Aaron Murray passed for 162 yards with 1 touchdowns and 1 interception.
This result leaves the Bulldogs with a record against the spread of 7-4-0 and first in the SEC East standings.
The Yellow Jackets has an overall of 8-3 (5-3 conf) with an ATS record of 5-5-1 after taking a win on the road last week against Duke with a score of 38-31 but failing to cover the spread making bettors on the Blue Devils happy. The total score went over the 57 points line.
The last time these two teams met was back on November 27, 2010 when Georgia at home defeated Georgia Tech with a score of 42-34 but it was the Yellow Jackets who covered being +14 on the spread. The game went over the 58½ points total.
- Georgia Tech is 6-1 SU in its last 7 games at home.
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of Georgia Tech’s last 5 games when playing at home against Georgia.
- Georgia Tech is 8-3 SU in its last 11 games.
- The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Georgia Tech’s last 7 games when playing Georgia.
- Georgia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- Georgia is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games when playing on the road against Georgia Tech.
- Georgia is 9-1 SU in its last 10 games when playing Georgia Tech.
- Georgia is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 College Football Betting – Aggies vs Sooners Cotton Bowl Free Pick
- BYU vs San Diego State: 2012 Poinsettia Bowl Betting Odds
- Toledo vs Utah State: 2012 Idaho Potato Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- Nevada vs Arizona: 2012New Mexico Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- 2012-2013 College Football Bowl Games Betting Odds List