English boxers John Murray and Kevin Mitchell will face this Saturday July 9, 2011 in London for an evening of lightweight boxing action. Betting odds for this bout have been released by Bwin.com.
John Murray is 26 year old boxer from Manchester, England and holds a record of 31 fights all wins. Murray vacated the European Championship in order to fight Kevin Mitchell. Murray’s odds for this fight are 1.55.
Kevin Mitchell was defeated by Michael Katsidis on May 15, 2010. Mitchell holds a record of 32 fights with 31 wins and 1 loss. Mitchell’s odds are 2.40.
It’s hard to see Kevin Mitchell strip John Murray of his record of the longest undefeated streak in UK boxing. Not that is going to be an easy for Murray. Expect a long hard fight for both boxers on July 9, these two carry a heavy punch and if any of them makes a mistake they could potentially suffer a lot of damage.
Our prediction for the bout gives Murray the win by decision.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Robert Guerrero vs Marcos Maidana Boxing Betting Odds
- Amir Khan vs. Zab Judah Betting Odds Preview
- Danny Green vs Antonio Tarver Betting Odds Preview
- Wladimir Klitschko vs. David Haye Betting Odds
- Yusaf Mack vs. Tavoris Cloud Betting Odds Preview