The Los Angeles Kings and the Vancouver Canucks will start their playoff series this Wednesday April 11, 2012 in game 1 of the NHL Western Conference Quarterfinals at in General Motors Place. The game will be televised by NHLNET. Hockey betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
Vancouver is favorite at home with a money line of -161 making the Kings +146. Total goals are set at 5.
Vancouver finished first in the NHL Northwest with an overall of 51-22-2 after a victory at home over Edmonton with a score of 3-0, being favorites with odds at -239 while the game went under the total line of 5½ goals.
David Booth, Samuel Pahlsson and Henrik Sedin scored for the Canucks.
LA finished third in the NHL Pacific with an overall of 40-27-6 and a second straight loss against San Jose, last Saturday with a score of 2-3 (OT).
Mike Richards and Justin Williams scored the Kings’ goals in HP Pavillion at San Jose.
Los Angeles and Vancouver last met on March 26, 2012 when the Canucks at home took the victory 1-0, being favorites with a money line of -118. The game went under the betting line of 5 goals.
• Kings are 10-2 in their last 12 Wednesday games.
• Canucks are 8-1 in their last 9 overall.
• Canucks are 4-0 in their last 4 vs. Pacific.
• Under is 5-0-3 in the last 8 meetings.
• Kings are 9-4 in their last 13 vs. Western Conference.
LA Kings at Vancouver Canucks-NHL Playoffs Game 1
• When: Wednesday April 11, 2012
• Where: General Motors Place, Vancouver, BC, Canada
• Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
• TV Schedule: NHLNET
• Betting Odds: Canucks -161, Kings +146
• Where to bet: BetOnline Sportsbook, get a 25% bonus.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Early 2013 NHL Playoff MVP Considerations
- 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils Game 1 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Phoenix Coyotes vs LA Kings 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
- 2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers vs Capitals Game 5 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Capitals Bruins Betting Odds and Pick 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 7