The Auburn Tigers will face off with Ole Miss Rebels tonight at 7:30 PM ET at the New Orleans Arena, New Orleans, LA. This game will be broadcasted via ESPN3.
The line for this game is available via Bovada Sportsbook, and Auburn appears as a 4 point favorite with a total of 120 points.
The Tigers are trying to do what the program has done only once in the last six years: Stick around after Day 1.
While the Rebels have at least long-shot hopes of an NCAA tournament appearance, Auburn is playing with no expectations and no pressure. And while coach Tony Barbee would prefer the Tigers be playing more meaningful basketball, he’s happy to keep it loose.
Auburn has beaten Ole Miss once in Auburn and nearly beaten the Rebels a second time in Oxford, so the Tigers don’t lack for confidence.
The Rebels enter the tournament on a three-game winning streak that included a victory over Alabama in the season-finale.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indiana vs Minnesota Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- College Basketball Betting Lines for February 19 2013
- Kansas State vs Kansas Basketball Betting Line February 11 2013
- Marquette vs Georgetown Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Villanova vs Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Betting Line 2013