Number 10 ranked Xavier Musketeers will face number 3 ranked Baylor Bears on Friday March 23rd, 2012 at 7:15 PM ET for the Regional Semifinals Sweet Sixteen Round.
This game is available for betting at Bovada Sportsbook and it shows Baylor as -6 point favorites for this matchup.
Tu Holloway is the heart, soul and spark for the Musketeers’ offense, a six-footer who averaged 17 points and 5.1 assists during the regular season and has taken his game to another level at the Big Dance. Holloway can beat anyone off the dribble, has unfailing confidence and finishes well at the rim for a little guy. Xavier freshman forward Dezmine Wells sustained a toe injury that caused him to leave the game versus Cinderella-LeHigh. Xavier is set to face off versus Baylor on Friday.
The postseason game of Holloway will be put to the test against the supremely talented Baylor Bears. Holloway can take a game over and, if this one’s close late, there’s no doubt that he will take it over. But Baylor has the potential to salt this one away early. Join Bovada Sportsbook and live the excitement of betting on March Madness!
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indiana vs Minnesota Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- College Basketball Betting Lines for February 19 2013
- Kansas State vs Kansas Basketball Betting Line February 11 2013
- Marquette vs Georgetown Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Villanova vs Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Betting Line 2013