Notre Dame Fighting Irish will visit the Michigan Wolverines in Ann Arbor on week 2 of the college football season this Saturday September 10, 2011 at 8:00 PM ET. Betting odds are up at Bodog Sportsbook.
Notre Dame is favorite on the road with a point spread of -3½. The Fighting Irish failed to cover last week’s spread after being defeated by South Florida with a score of 23-20 being -10½ favorites. The Bulls hurt Notre Dame at home with their solid playing. The storms that interrupted the game several times during the game didn’t upset Notre Dame’s fans as much as what was happening on the field. It was their own mistakes that played a big role in this loss but still the Fighting Irish showed good thing as well.
QB Dayne Crist completed 7 of 15 for 95 yards and 1 INT, he was the replaced by Rees who completed 24 of 34 for 296 yards and 2 TD with 2 Interceptions.
In another storm struck game Michigan Wolverines took the win at home over Western Michigan 34-10 covering the -14½ point spread. Running back Fitzgerald Toussaint had a good game running for two touchdowns in 11 carries while QB Denard Robinson completed 9 of 13 for 98 yards.
These two teams met back on September 11, 2010 when the Wolverines on the road defeated Notre Dame 28-24 being +3½ underdogs.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 College Football Betting – Aggies vs Sooners Cotton Bowl Free Pick
- BYU vs San Diego State: 2012 Poinsettia Bowl Betting Odds
- Toledo vs Utah State: 2012 Idaho Potato Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- Nevada vs Arizona: 2012New Mexico Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- 2012-2013 College Football Bowl Games Betting Odds List