The Notre Dame Fighting Irish will travel to BB&T Field to face the Wake Forest Deacons on Saturday November 5, 2011 at 7:00 PM ET for week 10 of the season. You can watch the game on ABC. College football betting lines are courtesy of BetOnline Sportsbook.
Notre Dame is favorite on the road with a point spread of -13½ along a total over/under line of 55½ points. The Fighting Irish are currently 5-3 overall with a record against the spread of 4-4-0 after a home victory last week against Navy with a score of 56-14 covering the point spread of -23½ while the game went over the total of 61½ points. QB Tommy Rees passed for 237 yards with 1 touchdown and an interception.
Wake Forest is also 5-3 overall after a loss on the road last week against North Carolina with a score of 24-49 with the Tar Heels covering the spread of -7 and the total score going over the total of 52½ points. The Deacons are 4-4-0 ATS so far this season.
- Notre Dame is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games.
- Notre Dame is 5-1 SU in its last 6 games on the road.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of Wake Forest’s last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 6 of Wake Forest’s last 8 games.
- Wake Forest is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games.
- Wake Forest is 6-12 SU in its last 18 games.
Possibly Related Posts:
- 2013 College Football Betting – Aggies vs Sooners Cotton Bowl Free Pick
- BYU vs San Diego State: 2012 Poinsettia Bowl Betting Odds
- Toledo vs Utah State: 2012 Idaho Potato Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- Nevada vs Arizona: 2012New Mexico Bowl Point Spread – Over Under
- 2012-2013 College Football Bowl Games Betting Odds List