The Phoenix Coyotes and the LA Kings will face on the ice of Staples Center this Sunday May 20, 2012 for game 4 of the Western Conference Finals. The match will be televised by NBC and you can place your bet now at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% free play bonus with your deposit.
The Kings are heavy favorites at home with a money line of -213 along a total over-under line of 4½ goals. The Coyotes have a money line of +193.
The Kings are on the verge of reaching the 2012 Stanley Cup finals if they sweep the Coyotes with a victory on Sunday. Los Angeles took a victory on game 3 last Thursday at home with a score of 2-1, being favorites with betting odds at -202. The combined score went under the total line of 5 goals. It was the eight consecutive victory for the Kings.
Anze Kopitar and Dwight King scored for LA while Daymond Langkow did the same for Phoenix.
Phoenix will have to play more like they did in the first part of game 3, where they had the lead, and neutralize the Kings effectiveness in the offense.
“None of us planned on being in (a 3-0 hole),” Coyotes captain Shane Doan said to ESPN. “I don’t think it’s disbelief, but I think it’s disappointed.”
• Coyotes are 6-2 in their last 8 road games.
• Coyotes are 1-4 in their last 5 games as an underdog.
• Kings are 6-0 in their last 6 playoff games as a favorite.
• Kings are 4-1 in their last 5 home games.
• Under is 5-1 in Coyotes last 6 overall.
• Under is 7-3 in Kings last 10 overall.
• Favorite is 4-0 in the last 4 meetings.
Phoenix Coyotes at Los Angeles Kings – NHL Western Conference Finals Game 4
When: Sunday May 20, 2012
Where: Staples Center, Los Angeles, California.
Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
NHL Betting Line: Kings -213, Coyotes +193
Over-Under Line: 4½ goals
Game Score Prediction
The Kings will take the win on game 4 with a score of 3-2 over the Coyotes this Sunday afternoon.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Early 2013 NHL Playoff MVP Considerations
- 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils Game 1 Betting Odds-Prediction
- 2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers vs Capitals Game 5 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Capitals Bruins Betting Odds and Pick 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 7
- 2012 NHL Playoff Betting-Quick Picks For Weekend Action