The Pittsburgh Penguins will face the Dallas Stars this Wednesday February 29, 2012 at 7:30 PM ET in American Airlines Center. You can watch the game live on NBCSN. NHL hockey betting lines are available at BookMaker Sportsbook, where you can get up to $500 in bonuses with your deposit.
Pittsburgh is favorite on the road with a money line of -135 making Dallas +115. The over/under line is set at 5½ goals.
The Penguins come from a third consecutive victory at home, against Columbus with a score of 4-2 being favorites with a money line of -280. Total goals went over the line of 5½.
Evgeni Malkin scored 1 goal, reaching 37 so far this season. The remaining goals were scored by Kris Letang, Joe Vitale and Pascal Dupuis.
Pittsburgh is currently second in the Atlantic Division with an overall of 36-21-5 and 77 points.
Dallas is third in the Pacific with an overall of 33-26-4 and 70 points after four straight wins, most recently at home over Vancouver 3-2 in overtime, being underdogs with odds at +130.
Loui Eriksson, Mike Ribeiro and Michael Ryder scored for the Stars last Sunday.
These two teams last met on November 11, 2011 when the Penguins at home took the victory 3-1 over Dallas, being favorites with a money line of -138. The game went under the total goals line of 5½.
• Dallas is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games when playing Pittsburgh.
• Dallas is 5-2 SU in its last 7 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh.
• The total has gone OVER in 5 of Dallas’s last 7 games when playing at home against Pittsburgh.
• The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Pittsburgh’s last 9 games when playing Dallas.
• The total has gone OVER in 5 of Pittsburgh’s last 7 games when playing on the road against Dallas.
• Pittsburgh is 2-6-1 SU in its last 9 games, when playing on the road against Dallas.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Early 2013 NHL Playoff MVP Considerations
- 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils Game 1 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Phoenix Coyotes vs LA Kings 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
- 2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers vs Capitals Game 5 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Capitals Bruins Betting Odds and Pick 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 7