The San Jose Sharks will visit Madison Square Garden to face the New York Rangers this Monday October 31, 2011 at 7:00 PM ET. You can watch the game live on Versus and TSN2. Hockey betting lines are courtesy of Bodog Sportsbook.
San Jose is favorite on the road with a money line of -135 while New York is +115. Puck lines are also available with the Sharks at -1½ (+225) and Rangers at +1½(-265)
San Jose is 6-3-0-0 overall so far this season after defeating the Islanders in New York 3-2 in overtime with goals from Brent Burns, Logan Couture and Joe Pavelski being favorites with odds at -125.
Rangers are 3-3-1-2 overall after losing at home against Ottawa with a 4-5 score (SO) being favorites with a money line of -152.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of the NY Rangers last 7 games when playing San Jose.
- The total has gone OVER in 4 of the NY Rangers last 5 games at home.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of the NY Rangers last 10 games when playing at home against San Jose.
- NY Rangers6-2-1 SU in their last 9 games when playing San Jose.
- San Jose is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games.
- San Jose is 5-0 SU in its last 5 games on the road.
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of last 7 games when playing NY Rangers.
- The total has gone OVER in 7 of last 10 games when playing on the road against NY Rangers.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Early 2013 NHL Playoff MVP Considerations
- 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils Game 1 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Phoenix Coyotes vs LA Kings 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
- 2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers vs Capitals Game 5 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Capitals Bruins Betting Odds and Pick 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 7