The Saskatchewan Roughriders will face the Hamilton Tiger-Cats this Friday June 29, 2012 at 7:00 PM ET in Ivor Wynne Stadium with TV coverage by TSN. Football betting lines are available at Bodog Sportsbook Canada, where you can get a 10% instant bonus with your deposit.
Hamilton is home favorite with a point spread of -7 along a total over-under line of 50 points.
Roughriders and Ti Cats last met on October 29, 2011 in Mosaic Stadium at Taylor Field when Saskatchewan at home defeated Hamilton with a score of 19-3. Bets on the Riders covered the point spread as underdogs at +6 while the game went under the betting line of 50 points.
Hamilton finished last season with an overall record of 8-10 that left them third in the East Division, along a record against the football spread of 9-9.
Saskatchewan took the last place in the West Division with a record of 5-13 and 6-11 ATS.
Take Saskatchewan +7.
• Saskatchewan is 2-5 ATS in its last 7 games.
• The total has gone UNDER in 5 of Saskatchewan’s last 5 games.
• Saskatchewan is 1-6 SU in its last 7 games.
• The total has gone OVER in 15 of Saskatchewan’s last 22 games when playing Hamilton.
• The total has gone OVER in 10 of Saskatchewan’s last 13 games when playing on the road against Hamilton.
• Saskatchewan is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games when playing on the road against Hamilton.
• Hamilton is 2-5 SU in its last 7 games.
• The total has gone UNDER in 7 of Hamilton’s last 8 games.
• Hamilton is 6-2 SU in its last 8 games at home.
• The total has gone UNDER in 13 of Hamilton’s last 19 games at home.
• Hamilton is 2-4 ATS in its last 6 games when playing at home against Saskatchewan.
• The total has gone OVER in 10 of Hamilton’s last 13 games when playing at home against Saskatchewan.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Montreal Alouettes vs Edmonton Eskimos Betting Odds August 17 2012
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers Betting Odds August 16 2012
- 2012 CFL Grey Cup Futures Betting Odds
- CFL Week 18 2011 Betting Odds: Toronto Argonauts vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- 2011 CFL Week 9 Betting Odds