The St. Bonaventure Bonnies will face the Xavier Musketeers in the A10 Tournament Final this Sunday March 11, 2012 at 1:00 PM ET in Atlantic City, NJ. The game will be broadcasted by CBS. College basketball betting lines are available at Bovada Sportsbook, where you can get a 20% free bet bonus with your deposit.
Xavier is favorite to win the Atlantic 10 final match with a point spread of -3½ along a total over/under line of 136½ points.
The Musketeers defeated St. Louis in the semifinal with a score of 71-64, covering the point spread as underdogs at +5½. The combined score went over the total of 128 points.
Tu Holloway scored 21 points and Dezmine Wells 18 points in a victory that leaves Xavier with a record against the spread of 11-17-2.
St. Bonaventure took the victory over UMass in the other semifinal with a score of 84-80, turning bets on the Bonnies into winners covering the spread of -3½, with the total score going over the line of 142 points.
Demitrius Conger scored 22 points and had 10 rebounds and 8 assists in a win that makes his team 18-10-1 ATS.
These two teams last met on January 14, 2012 when Xavier at home took the victory 77-64, covering the spread of -9 while the game went over the total of 141 points.
• Bonnies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
• Bonnies are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games following a ATS win.
• Musketeers are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 games following a S.U. win.
• Musketeers are 1-6-1 ATS in their last 8 vs. Atlantic 10.
• Over is 4-1 in Musketeers last 5 games following a ATS win.
• Bonnies are 0-4 ATS in the last 4 meetings.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indiana vs Minnesota Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- College Basketball Betting Lines for February 19 2013
- Kansas State vs Kansas Basketball Betting Line February 11 2013
- Marquette vs Georgetown Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Villanova vs Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Betting Line 2013