Update: Rashad Evans will be fighting Tito Ortiz instead of Davis.
The main event at UFC 133 is the Evan vs. Davis fight this Saturday August 6, 2011 at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia. Betting odds are up at Bodog Sportsbook.
This fight comes after the original clash between Evans and Jon Jones was called off due to Jones’ right hand injury.
Rashad “Suga” Evans is the favorite to win this fight with a money line of -130 and a decimal line of 1.77. With 31 years of age he holds a record of 17 fights with 15 wins (5KO), 1 loss and 1 draw. Evans last defeated Quinton Jackson for a shot at the Light Heavyweight title.
Phil Davis is the underdog of the fight with odds at even money or 2.00 in decimal odds. His record in MMA stands at 9 fights all wins (2KO). He last defeated Antonio Nogueira on March this year. He has a Wrestling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu background.
Evans is about punching power but if Davis manages to take the fight to ground then “Suga” is in trouble. However this is Evan’s fight and we foresee a fight against Jones in his future.
With odds almost at pick’em levels you don’t want to miss betting action on UFC 133 main event, Evans vs. Davis, so go ahead and open your betting account at Bodog Sportsbook.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indiana Pacers vs Miami Heat 2013 East Final Game 1 Betting Odds – Prediction
- NBA Basketball Point Spreads: January 9 2013 Betting Odds
- Mississippi St at LSU Football Betting Line 2012 – Spread
- Saskatchewan Roughriders vs Edmonton Eskimos Betting Odds 2012 Week 7
- 2012 NCAA Football Betting –Conference Champions Contenders