The Vancouver Canucks will face the LA Kings this Wednesday April 18, 2012 at 10:00 PM ET in Staples Center, Los Angeles, CA for game 4 of the playoffs series. The game will be televised by NBCSN. NHL betting lines are available at BetOnline Sportsbook, where you can get a 25% bonus with your deposit.
The Kings are favorites at home with a money line of -119, Canucks are set at +108 and the total goals line is 5.
Los Angeles is on the brink of advancing to the NHL Western Conference Semifinals with a lead of 3-0 in the series. LA took its third victory last Sunday at home with a score of 1-0 thanks to Dustin Brown’s goal. The Kings were favorites with betting odds at -116.
Vancouver was among the favorites to win this season’s Stanley Cup, and things are not looking good for the Canucks and it looks like the Kings will advance to the second round of the playoffs for the first time since 2001.
•Canucks are 1-4 in their last 5 overall.
•Canucks are 1-6 in their last 7 Conference Quarterfinals games.
•Kings are 4-1 in their last 5 Conference Quarterfinals games.
•Kings are 8-2 in their last 10 home games.
•Over is 4-1 in Canucks last 5 vs. Pacific.
•Canucks are 1-5 in the last 6 meetings.
•Under is 3-0-2 in the last 5 meetings in Los Angeles.
Possibly Related Posts:
- Some Early 2013 NHL Playoff MVP Considerations
- 2012 Stanley Cup Finals Kings vs Devils Game 1 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Phoenix Coyotes vs LA Kings 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 4 Betting Odds
- 2012 NHL Playoffs: Rangers vs Capitals Game 5 Betting Odds-Prediction
- Capitals Bruins Betting Odds and Pick 2012 NHL Playoffs Game 7