Wisconsin Badgers (10) will face number one team in the nation the Ohio State Buckeyes this Sunday March 6, 2011 at the Value City Arena in Columbus 4 PM EST.
The Badgers are third in the Big Ten with a record of 23-6 and 15-10 ATS. They have the lowest turnover per game average in the country and lead in assists-turnover ratio and free throw percentage thanks to Jon Leuer, Jordan Taylor and Keaton Nankivil.
The Buckeyes are on their final steps to win the Big Ten regular season. They remain first in the conference with a record of 28-2 and 14-13 ATS. Jared Sullinger will be a key player in Ohio State’s plans to defeat one of the only two teams to have beaten them. Ohio State are favorites with a point spread of -7.5 in the opening line.
Wisconsin has won 2 of their last 3 meetings with the same numbers ATS. With an opening line of Ohio St. -7.5 our pick for this college basketball game goes to the Buckeyes.
Sportsbook has great odds and a huge 50% bonus JOIN NOW
Possibly Related Posts:
- Indiana vs Minnesota Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- College Basketball Betting Lines for February 19 2013
- Kansas State vs Kansas Basketball Betting Line February 11 2013
- Marquette vs Georgetown Basketball Point Spread 2013 – Betting Odds
- Villanova vs Notre Dame NCAA Basketball Betting Line 2013